Please click http://media.pearsoncmg.com/ph/chet/chet_hospitality_int_1/index.html?ssocheck=done&key=322774641152389739142011&boogers=true to access your Week 9 simulations.
- Complete the Sea Wolf Arena simulation. Be prepared to discuss.
“Special Events” Please respond to the following:
- As outlined in the textbook, there are five stages to the event planning process. Utilizing this five-stage process, develop a faux special event to be held in a location of your choice.
- There are many different skills and abilities that a special event manager must have to be successful. Choose three skills or abilities, or both of a special event manager listed in the textbook and conduct a self-assessment comparing your skills with the skills of a special event manager.
“Sea Wolf Arena” Please respond to the following:
- From the simulation, analyze how the General Manager, Director of Operations, and Director of Ticket Operations support one another and make at least one recommendation for improvement. Explain your rationale.
- From the simulation, consider the three positions to determine which you believe you would excel at the most and why. Provide specific examples to support your response.
NO PLAGIARISM. NO ESSAYS. ANSWER EACH QUESTION IN 2 TO 3 PARAGRAPHS AND PROVIDE REFERENCES. NO BROKEN ENGLISH.