Due: Aug. 20th @ 11:59 pm.
When you apply critical thinking skills in the design of a study, itâ€™s essential to maintain an open mind by considering the following:
1) considering viewpoints from different reliable sources
2) seeking and evaluating evidence to help formulate the problem under study
3) determining what information is factual or opinion based
4) using reasoning skills and suppressing emotion
5) having the ability to adapt to change
Directions for completing this assignment:
In this assignment, you will evaluate the Chestnut Ridge Country Club case study( Please see attachment below) by using your critical thinking skills. To successfully complete this assignment, write a 2-3 page critical essay covering the following topics:
1. Formulate a research problem.
2. Compare three basic types of research design (exploratory, descriptive and casual)
3. Evaluate the use of research design for each method
4. Determine appropriate research design method to use in marketing research process
3 page critical essay