Psych 650, 2 assignments
Select one of the schizophrenic or dissociative identity disorders
Use the Research Analysis Job Aid to complete this assignment.
Prepare a 1,050- to 1,500-word paper that discusses research-based interventions to treat psychopathology.
Review and differentiate the characteristics of the selected disorder and discuss the research about intervention strategies for the disorder by completing the following:
- Evaluate three peer reviewed research studies using the Research Analysis.
- Conceptualize the disorder using the biopsychosocial or diathesis-stress models.
- Discuss the treatments or interventions that have been shown to be the most effective for your selected disorder. Why?
Cite at least five peer-reviewed sources.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Select one of the following pairs of co-morbid disorders and prepare a 1,500- to 2,000-word paper based on your research:
- OCD and depression
- Depression and anxiety
- ADHD and depression
- ADHD and conduct disorder
- Depression and substance abuse
- Dysthymia and major depression
Obtain faculty approval before choosing a video.
Address the following:
- Discuss the general concept of co-morbidity.
- Explain the unique way the two symptom sets interact using the co-morbid pair you chose.
- Describe how researchers demonstrate co-morbidity among disorders.
- Discuss the ramifications of co-morbid disorders compared to a single diagnosis.
FOR SECOND ASSIGNMENT I JUST NEED THE LAST HI-LIGHTED BULLET POINT COMPLETED (400 WORDS)