You will write a 12–15-page research-based reflection paper in current APA format that focuses on the internship experience. The paper must include a title page, abstract, and reference page, which are not included in the 12–15 pages. The paper must include at least 8 empirical references. The paper must adhere to the following outline, which will be the APA level one headings:
- Behaviors Observed During the Internship: This section must provide a summary of the major behaviors you observed throughout the internship experience. You may describe these behaviors in detail, but you must not provide an explanation of the development of these behaviors in this section.
- Connections of Behaviors to Theory: This section must provide a theoretical understanding of the development of the behaviors you have observed throughout the internship.
- Benefits of Internship and Supervision: This section must addresses the professional benefits of completing the internship course. You must also address the benefits received through supervision during the internship process.
- Recommendations for future interns and professionals in the setting: This section must include professional recommendations for further education and growth both for future interns and working professionals at the internship agency.
- Personal Growth Experienced: This section must consider how the internship has impacted you both currently and towards future goals.
In the introduction of the paper, include a description of the internship site and the general population characteristics that were observed. Names of people and organizations must not be included to protect confidentiality. Third-person must be used throughout the entire paper with the exception of the last section entitled “Personal Growth Experienced”.
My internship is being done at a manufacturing facility with a multi-cultural workforce. I’m working in the HR department for psychology.