https://onlinestudiesprogram.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/LOGO-1-300x75.png 0 0 dennoh https://onlinestudiesprogram.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/LOGO-1-300x75.png dennoh2021-08-04 03:34:422021-08-04 03:34:42Write a 700- to 1,050-word summary of the team's discussion about IFRS versus GAAP
Write a 700- to 1,050-word summary of the team’s discussion about IFRS versus GAAP
Write a 700- to 1,050-word summary of the team’s discussion about IFRS versus GAAP. The summary should be structured in a subject-by-subject format. An introduction and a conclusion are needed. Your essay should include the answers to the following:
- IFRS 8-1: What are some steps taken by both the FASB and IASB to move to fair value measurement for financial instruments? In what ways have some of the approaches differed?
- IFRS 9-1: What is component depreciation, and when must it be used?
- IFRS 9-2: What is revaluation of plant assets? When should revaluation be applied?
- IFRS 9-3: Some product development expenditures are recorded as development expenses and others as development costs. Explain the difference between these accounts and how a company decides which classification is appropriate.
- IFRS 10-2: Explain how IFRS defines a contingent liability and provide an example.
- IFRS10-3: Briefly describe some similarities and differences between GAAP and IFRS with respect to the accounting for liabilities.
Format your essay consistent with APA guidelines.